Launched in 2019, The Things Indoor Gateway (TTIG) is a great indoor LoRaWAN gateway at a great price!
The Things Indoor Gateway (TTIG) is designed to be a fully compliant, ultra low-cost LoRaWAN gateway, with WiFi as the backhaul. The gateway comes with a Australian wall plug, and can also be powered over USB-C at 900mA, making this a great low-power gateway for temporary or off-grid installations.
- AU 915 ISM Band
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3
- An 8 channel LoRaWAN indoor gateway
- One of the first gateways to support the state-of-the-art BasicStation Protocol
- Supports Listen-Before-Talk (LBT)
- Simple setup steps taking less than five minutes
- Designed to work with The Things Network
- Setup and connectivity over WiFi
- Can be powered via a USB-C cable or via a built-in mains power connector
- Built-in omni-directional antenna for indoor use